12 year old. Having busy schedule. Looks pale. Wants to join gymnastics. How can I help her?

my 12 year old has a very busy schedule. She is at school by 8am, I pick her up at 4:15pm she eats and goes straight to gymnastics from 5:-15 to 9:15pm. She does this 5 days a week. She has very little down time. She looks pale to me and I feel her body is not getting enough rest. She doesn t complain about her schedule. She loves gymnastics and wants to be there. How can I help her? She is not currently taking any vitamins . Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013