12 year kid, constantly tired after coming from school. Taking vitamin supplements, overweight. Advice?

Hi, My 12 year old Son (in a few weeks) Has just started secondary school. His day is different whereby he gets up at 6.30 and walks more around school. He is constantly tired by the time 7pm comes around. In fact tonight he went to bed without tea! He is a little overweight at present. He takes haliborange vitamins with omega 3 each day. I was concerned if there could be an underlying problem or it is just a case of new routine and lots to take in.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
dear user .
first no need to worry .
from primary to secondary school definitely there would be more time in school and more study pressure . that creates tiredness .

u should allow him to take rest in afternoon for 2 hrs . so he will be ok in evening .
vitamin supplements are good .
increase healthy diet .
increase water intake .
just go for CBC to see hemoglobin level .
otherwise no need to worry