12 weeks pregnant with no belly bump. Had slight cramping. no weight gain. Is everything normal?

Hello my name is Alondra i am 12 weeks 4 days pregnant and i weigh about 212.06oz and im not showing my belly bump at all. When i went to my first OB appointment that was my weight and 2 or 3 weeks later i went to the ER because i was cramping was normal a little but they said that but i was still at the same weight.. i don t think im gainig any weight even though i eat like 2 or 3 big meals a day and im not showing. This is my 1st pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012