12 weeks pregnant, having stomach pain. Urine indicates pus cells, advised Taxim, Cital. Reasons ?

Hi, My wife is 12 weeks pregnant and having stomach pain since 3 days. Urine routine indicates Few Puss Cells (10-15) and doctor advised her to take Taxim and CITAL syrup. Along with this she is also taking Tripple A Calcium (twice a day) , Orofex (twice a day) , Duphaston (one a day). Is stomach pain is due to any of the above medicines? What could be the reason of stomach pain? Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
The pain in stomach is commonly associated with urinary tract infections. The medicines she is taking for the treatment are not likely to cause the pain as a side effect.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal