12 weeks pregnant. Took medicine for spotting. Scan showed small placenta separation. Worrisome

Hi i need urgent help im 12 weeks pregnant but in this time i got heavy bleeding twice which improved with bed rest.. Now again spotting . I went to a doc she said to take myofol, duphaston ,loprin, and injection IVF c 5000iu after every two days for one month ultrasound shows fetus is alive but small chorion separation placenta said dont worry it will heal wit rest and medications plz advise me r these medications helpfulm
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013