12 months child, running low grade fever after vaccination, chills, loss of appetite, bags under eyes, blue lips. Reasons ?

My daughter is 12 months and 10 days, we received vaccines on the 3rd of October. Sunday, October 7th she was running a low grade fever ..we though nothing of it and assumed it was because of her vaccinations. Two days later she continues to run a fever however it has become more serious, her fever has risin to 103 and has symptoms such as chills, loss of appetite , bags under her eyes, lips are slightly blue...I called her doctor and she has yet to get back to me...
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012