111 pounds at the age of 13. Is it OK?

ok...I am 13 years old.. about 5 4. 5 5. somewhere between there... ok i am about 111 pounds. am i overweight?average?underweight?? help please!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
You're perfect at any weight. (5'5" & 110lbs is fine) Don't worry about that BMI cr@p either. I have a daughter that was told she was at the high end of the BMI scale. They took her weight and height into account, but not the fact that she has been playing soccer since she was 2 1/2 yrs old and is nothing but muscle. What I'm trying to tell you is if you look in the mirror and like what you see, then all is great. Do not compare yourself to "super models" they are not the real deal! Check out this link -