11 yr old has headaches, CT says old calcified granuloma in right high parietal region. Advice ?

Dear Doctor, One of my relative s daughter is 11 yrs old, suffered from headache for last 6 months. We did a complete test yesterday, found her eye test, blood test seems to be normal. Today, I got her CT scan result and it says WELL DEFINED SMALL CALCIFIED FOCUS IS SEEN IN RIGHT HIGH PARIETAL REGION. NO PERLIESIONAL EDEMA . IMPRESSION - OLD CALCIFIED GRANULOMA IN RIGHT HIGH PARISTAL REGION. PAN SINUSITIS . Please kindly advice on this condition. She is very young and brilliant girl. I understand from previous answers, that her body has healed a condition. We worry as it is on her brain. Her grand mother and her aunty(father s sister) had brain tumours and had brain surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012