11 years old, headaches, sore throat, back pain, heartburn. Taking miralax for constipation. CT of sinuses, brain, stomach X-ray normal. Suggestions?

Hi-my son (who is 11 years old) has been having headaches , stomachaches and sore throats for about 10 months now. We have had his tonsills out, he has been treated for migraine headaches, been tested and is being treated for allergies , but still the symptoms persist. Now he is having backaches and heartburn . I have been to MD s, ENT s, etc. They have done CT scans of his sinuses, an MRI of his brain and XRays of his stomach. All were normal other than a bit of constipation. They put him on miralax (1/2 capful per day). Nothing is helping. I really need some answers...I don t know where to go next?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012