11 year old with throat pain, headaches, blocked ear and nose. Treatment?

Hello I m writing a health query because a few weeks back about a few days before Christmas my daughter had a blocked noes I took not much notice of it as it got worst by the days the blocked noes turned into throat aches and headache so she did nothing but sat next to a fan heater and that following day a few hrs later she was complaining of horrifying earaches in one ear so I gave her. A parecetomol tablet and it went away the whole sickness then the next day it would come back at the moment she has a blocked ear and cannot hear a thing anyone is saying she is compleatly deaf in one ear and yesterday she had pains behind her eyes and today pains behind her upper eye brow behind her bone began to occur my daughter is 11 yrs old I m soo ever scared and worried do you know what this might be?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013