11 year old with pain in the head and headache after an injury. Given acetaminophen. Anything else to do?

Hello, my 11 yr old son was jumping on a trampoline earlier today and hit the top of his head on a metal basketball hoop that was hanging overhead. He put ice on it for a while. Later he said he couldn't sleep because the top of his head hurt and he had a headache. I gave him some acetomenophin. He woke up an hour later complaining of the same thing. I just sent him to go back to bed. Should I be worried? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013