11 year old with bleeding during bowel movements. Do I have PCOS?

Hello My name is shayna I am 11 years old and well I have been having the problem of it has been hurting to poop and it bleeds all the time not like a bunch but it does and I ve never had a period I haven t started yet so I think I have polycystic syndrome but I don t know I really need help and I m over weight I mean I m 145 pounds at 5 2 and the Internet said one of the symptoms is being overweight so that s why I think I m over weight but I do not know and I do think I have this so what do you think I should do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013