11 year old with abdominal pain radiating to legs, headaches. Had labrynthitis. Any suggestions?

My 11 year old daughter is complaining of lower abdominal pain that radiates down her legs, she has frequent headaches and had a similar episode last week. There is no fever, no constipation or diarrhea. At first I thought it was her menstrual cycle (she has not begun) starting but she hasn't and the first episode wasn't as severe as this one. She stated that she could not walk when she felt the pain today. She recently had labrynthitis.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013