11 year old having cysts on the body. Non- cancerous cells in biopsy report. Any cure other than surgery?

My 11 year old boy has had a total of about 8 cysts come onto his body since birth. Some have gone away on there own, some removed through surgery and a few ones at the moment. They range from pea size to almost pecan size. They ve been biopsied and are not cancerous but I d like to know if there s a cure . The surgery was kind of hard on him. They have formed in the lip, eyebrow, jaw, upper arms, leg and collarbone.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013