11 year old, have not attained menarche, underdeveloped breasts, get pale pink discharge. stomach aches regularly. Cause?

Hi I am 11yrs old and I sometimes get this really pale pink discharge .. But I haven t had my first period yet! I dont have any breasts at all, I have had discharge (white, clear, yellow) for over 2years now, I have loads of curly pubic hair , short hairs on armpits, I get stomach aches regularly but I dint know if they are cramps , my mum lets me use hair removal cream on my legs (every week because i am half cast and i have very dark thick hair) .. Um and i haven t had any type of sexual intercourse if that matters. I am really confused about my body! dont know what any other information you need. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012