11 year old getting treated for pan arthritis nodosa. Elevated SGOT and SGPT levels. What diet to be followed?

My son just came home from the hospital, he has been treated for poly arteritis nodosa....this is his third time being treated for PAN since 2009. However his SGOT and SGPT results are way above normal. He was admitted last August 13. His SGOT-AST result is 73.78, SGPT- ALT is 135.36. Before he was discharged his SGOT-AST is 257.57, SGPT-ALT is 462.95.....It s very high...way above the normal range.......what should I give him or what foods should he take to decrease the levels of SGOT and SGPT? He is only 11 years old....I hope you can enlighten me regarding this topic...Thank you very much!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012