11 year old getting nausea, dizziness and shortness of breath after physical activity. Diagnosis?

I have a question re: my 11 yr old daughter. She gets shortness of breath, nausea , dizziness normally after riding in the car or after prolonged activity (like standing up for a long time). To the point that it takes her out the rest of the day and she s in tears . She can only lay down. I know w/o an examination it may be hard to diagnose. I just want to know if this is normal or if I should take her to the dr?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012