11 year old. Stroke, memory loss, abnormality, has CP weakness. MRI showed irregular cysts with surrounding demyelination. What should we expect?

I have a 11-year old boy who had a stroke at 11 months of age, we just got back his MRI imaging report, but I don t understand it.. Like what is chronic leukoencephalopathy? What does it mean irregular cysts with surrounding demyelination., that involve both cerebral hemispheres, primarily within the centrum semiovale? We know he has CP left sided weakness. He has short term momory loss and now has to where glasses, they also seen abnormality in the water matter of the occipital lobes. What should we expect? Please help us understand. Thanks Jessica
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012