11 wks pregnant with bleeding, please help

Hi, I am 11 weeks preg right now. I had a light bleeding at 10wks. Got an u/s. The baby was fine, hb 160 bpm. Minimal subchrionic bleeding was noted. Told to go on bed rest. very scared, please help. had a m/c 5 mnths back.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jan 2010
Well , if us finds nothing abnormal , u need not worry . Take rest as ur Dr has advised u . bt b regular for follow up visits .
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Subchorionic bleeding is not an alarming sign.. It usually resolves on its own and no complications develop.. However very very rarely when this blood clots can come between the placenta and the uterus resulting in abrotion of the placenta or miscarriage.. The signs of these are heavy bleeding and pain.. Hence if any such symptoms happen, consult your doctor immediately..

Well in this I will suggest you to kindly visit your nearest gynecologist they can help you better in this situation. If you are in Bangalore then I will suggest to approach Dr. Prakash Kini @ The cradle. He is very experienced doctor.