11 weeks pregnant, small lump on abdomen, bruised feeling, cramps after lifting heavy boxes. Causes?

I am 11 weeks pregnant and lifted some heavy boxes earlier today. Right now I noticed I have a very small soft lump on my lower right abdomen . I feel pain but very light. It s almost like period cramps but less painful and when I rub my hand over the area it feels bruised. This is my first pregnancy and I am quite nervous as to what this may be? I would like to know all possibilities as to what this may be and what you personally believe it is?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012