11 week pregnancy and having pus cells in urine. What should be my diet ?

Hello I am 11 weeks pregnant and having 11-12 pus cells in my urine and also having white liquid discharge but it not too much. My HB level is 10.8. i am feeling pain in my lower abb but its not frequent and also my body temperature is very high and having acidity and throat pain too. please advise me what i have to do and i also want to know what should i eat at this time. i cant take milk because with it i have loose my stomach Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011