11 months old suffering from frequent greenish watery stool. Taking ORS and antibiotic but not getting satisfied results

Hello Doctor , My 11 months old baby is suffering with watery stool every 30 a day. Today morning, our local doctor prescribed antibiotic, ORS & some powder which stops watery stool. Till now (today night), baby is not yet recovered. Now baby s stool is watery & green. And her stool & urinary passage (anus) has become reddish due to high frequency motions. Pls advice on the treatment, to recover our baby s health condition.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011