11 months old, lump on neck. X-ray showed primary complex. Is it lymph nodes?

hi, my 11 months old baby was diagnose with primary complex, as seen on her xray result. the real reason for bringing my daughter for check up because she has a hard circular something on her neck which her pedia told me it was a lymph nodes, i just want to have second opinion with you, how many days normaly those lymph nodes will stay on my baby sneck? my baby is still active by that matter i was it ok that shes now under 6months of medication of anti tuberculosis?thanks and God Bless sorry but i dont have money or creditcard to pay for this query :(
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012