11 month old suffering with fever for a month, antibiotics gave temporary relief. What to do ?

My son is 11 month old. He has been suffering for fever for almost a month. Basically, he first suffered fever earlier of this month which continue for almost a week and according to the doctor that causes due to palmonary infection in lungs. That s why he was given antibiotic . After that, he was OK for a week. But his fever again recurred earlier in the last week and it was lasted for only 1 day. We also noticed that his body was getting temperature in the late night and it happened for 1/2 days. Finally, he again affected with fever yesterday morning. We are giving him paracetamol . He did not get recovered yet. Fever is recurring in almost every 4-5 hours. Can you please suggest us what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012