11 month old child, mucus, blood in stools, fever. Taking Zanocin medication. Safe to continue medication?

Hi, my baby is 11 months old. She was passing mucus mixed with blood with stoo..also started with high fever . Dr suggested syrup Zanocin 100 2.5 ml bid for 5 days. Also syrup flagil 200 2.5 ml tid. Can I give Zanocin for 2 more days as I am confused if she has completely recovered as noticed slightly radish ting mucus with stool today..but last two days stool was normal..also note that baby used to often vomit and throw the zanocin as it is bad in taste. Please advice..
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012