11 month old baby suffering from fever with vomiting and severe cough

Hi, My baby is 11 months old and has been on and off cold and cough for the past 8-10 weeks now! I am at London and the doctors wont give any medicines for this at all here. To add to that she has caught up fever since last 4 days and doctors have adviced paracetemol suspension. Day 1-2 she was vomitting out everything that we fed her so doctor recommended a liquid diet .... she is not yet switched to bottle and I am not sure if breast milk is still sufficient for her ... tried giving her electrolyte and juices etc ... have started giving her fruit purees ( apple,pear) since last two days and she has vomitted only once. What more can be done to help her out of this as soon as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011