11 month old. Teeth coming, low grade fever, rashes on back. What is causing rashes?

Dear Doctor, My 11 month old son has been irritable for the past few days. He currently has two teeth coming in and has been running a low grade fever for the past two days. I associated the low grade fever with the teeth though now I am second guessing myself. This evening I took his clothes off of him to prepare him for bed and found a rash on his back. It is pimply and as far as I can see, we have not changed anything. We have not changed detergents, soaps, added new foods, etc... My 5 year old daughter is just getting over a virus that involved a swollen throat with a croup sounding cough. She is now almost completely recovered. The only reason I mention it is in case there is a connection between the two. What are your thoughts on this rash?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012