11 month infant has difficulty in holding neck, shakes whole body at regular intervals. Normal?

Hi..! Doctor, I am Mr. Magesh from Hospet, karnataka. My 11 months premature boy, still his neck/head is not holding steady and he also shakes his whole body at regular intervals(as if he is scared). i am really worried about it. please advise me if these are normal or to get right treatment for that. Details: He is our first baby. Me and my wife are married from close relative. my wife delivered the baby at 07 months and 12 days as normal delivery. Other all activities of the baby are normal. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
good evening, 11 months old child, not having a neck control requires a detailed examination by a pediatrician, the shaking of the body may be just a jittriness or it may be a seizure caused due to low calcium, nothing can be much told without examining the child, so it would be better if you get him examined him once.