11 month child having vomiting, diarrhoea, fever and diaper rashes. Should I get worried?

My 11 month old had vomiting and diarrhea for 7 days that ended last Tuesday. After that she had somewhat normal diapers but much of her diapers has been undigested foods. Today and yesterday she woke up with full diapers filled with poop and undigested food some of which is black but may be blueberries. Now she has a fever of 101.5 taken rectally and she s off and on fussy and tired but sometimes acts normal. Her last diaper was all brown liquid and the one before it was about a half a cup of completely undigested apple slices covered in light brown goo. should I worry or taker her to the doctor? She went the week before last and they said just watch for dehydration .
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012