11 mm stone at the junction of kidney and ureter with some hydronephrosis, lower back stiffness, muscle twitching. Can it be solved ?

I have a 11 mm stone at the junction of my kidney and ureter with some hydronephrosis . I don t know how long it has been there but I have been pain free concerning typical stone symptoms of pain in general I have lower back stiffness , muscle twitching, and tingling sensations in feet with a sense of just not feeling well which has persisted for approximately 5 months or so. Could this be due to the pathology described because of chemical imbalance Due to the certain amount of kidney failure and can it be resolved by elimination of stone?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013