11 - 12 weeks after vaginal birth and still bleeding with dizziness and light headed

11 to 12 weeks ago, I gave vaginal birth to a beautiful baby girl!! Im a first time mom and it was a very quick delivery!! I had sever tearing(2 - 3 degree) were my dr. made me stay in the hospital for a week. I m also 21 years old and have animia were my blood really thin.My baby is almost 3 months and my bleeding been on and off but hasnt stopped. I noticed that I ve started to feel light headed and dizzy and my vaginal feel really relaxed, sore or heavy with a tighting feeling and it gets a sharp feeling in the inside of the vagina every once in a while. this has been going on for 2 weeks now I have been taking Iron supplments and prenantal pills with iron in it and birth controll. I am breast feeding but not qite sure what going on or what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011