10 yr old having minor spotting, pain in upper stomach. What could it be ?

My daughter who will be 10 in less than a month started having some minor spotting(period) back in April & has had spotting (her period) every month since. She has already had her period this month but last night said that after she pee s that blood starts dripping but if she doesnt bleed while she is peeing only when she stops & when she wipes. Today it is still happening and she is complaining of pain in her upper stomach right below her ribcage in the middle of her chest . She says it sorta feels like someone taking a knife and cutting out the bottom outline of her lungs. She has always been really healthy. I am wondering what it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer