10 years old with continuous sneezing. A small tiny worm came out from nose. What could be the reason?

Hello Dr. Samuel Is it possible for a small slimy green thin worm to come out of your nose when you sneeze? My son that s 10yrs always sneezes a lot. He sneezes everyday of his life not ones but few times at a time. Last night we think he sneezed this worm out. because the arm he used to block the germs was a worm right on the spot where he blocked the sneeze YYYY@YYYY Please can you help. I am thinking of taking him to the dr to check. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012