10 years old having fever. Test shows high ALP. Ultrasound reports normal. What are the risks?

Dr. my daughter is 10 years old due to fever we had visited a hospital where they conducted liver function test & report says everything is normal but Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) is high ie., 375.00 (normal range shown is 50.00 - 136.00) hence the Dr. told us to do Ultrasound ScanAbdominal/ Pelvic Ultrasound even this report shows normal. when i checked online for alkaline phosphtase and was very much afraid to know some diseases etc. please guide me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012