10 year old with a concussion after an injury. No bleeding in brain. Nose bleeding after healing. Why?

My 10 year old son got a concussion after head butting a soccer ball 3-4 weeks ago-- had headaches for about 3 days-- stayed out of school- we saw doctor and got tested, and CT scan -- no swelling or bleed in the brain.
Was fine for 2 weeks, then as soon as he resumed physical excercise/sports, headaches came back in the evening. Now, 4 weeks later, he gets a bloody nose every night. Could this be results of consussion after effects/
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013