10 year old having reddish blotches on face, swollen eyes and stomach cramps. Due to allergy?

My 10 y/o daughter started showing red blotches on her face and complaining of mild stomach cramps yesterday. Later in the day, the redness went away, but her face is puffy and skin around her eyes is very swollen. She says her stomach still feels crampy. It appears to be an allergy . I m not sure that she s eaten anything out of the ordinary; we don t believe so. She has been around a lot of outdoor, farming areas the past couple of days, including hay fields, a vineyard and commercial berry farms.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012