10 year old having leg weakness, not able to stand unaided. Headaches, vomiting and pain in the legs. Is it an emergency?

My 10 yr old daughter had to be picked up from school as she complained of leg weakness and being unable to stand unaided. When her father picked her up he said she was really pale and had to carry her to the car. She is getting around the house by holding on to people or furniture.She has been complaining of headaches for a couple of weeks. There has been 3 instances of vomiting within the last week,no accompanying fever or diarrhea .She says she has some pain going down the legs.Should I take her to the ER now or would it be safe to wait until morning to see her own doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012