10 year old having continuous vomiting. Could this be due to stomach virus?

Hi I have a 10 year old girl shes about 54 inches 65lbs we spent all day yesterday at disneyworld walking around it was pretty hot about 90 when we got home last night she was vomiting all night also so far this morning it is still continuing i am continuing to keep giving her water. I normally would chalk this up to being some sort of bug but this happened the last few times we spent the day outside somewhere she always spends the rest of that day or the next with what looks like a stomach virus. any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012