10 year old having clear discharge from the anus. Had diarrhea and constipation. Need to be worried?

my 10 year old daughter has been having small amounts of clear fluid leading out of her anus all day. She said she had some diarrhea this morning, then what seemed like clear mucous coming out, and now it s like water. She just went through a pretty nasty bout of constipation two weeks ago, but that has passed and she has had no trouble until today. She said she has no pain, but is petty gassy. She feels like she needs to defecate quite often, but nothing comes out. Something as simple as a cough or sneeze is causing this clear liquid to leak out. what is it? should I be concerned??
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013