10 year old child, suffering from abdominal pain, spots on abdomen. Causes and treatment?

my ten year old daughter had right sided abdominal pain yesterday and looked to see if she had a bruise . She has a spot that looks much like a hickey on her right side of abdomen . didn t lay on anything that could of left an imprint, no clothing that could of caused pinch, no injury at school. Today she started having pain on the left side and examined the area of pain and now has the same mark on her left side. no appointments open with her doctor today. the nurse won t triage without her here with me. my daughter is at school and i m at work. Any ideas what this could be or how serious? do i need to take her to urgent care or wait to see her own doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012