10 year old child, headaches, loose green stools, mild periods. Hormonal changes?

My 10 yo daughter has had a headache in the front of her head for 4 days. On the first day she had loose green stool (not diahorrea though) once. There has been no abnormal sustained temperature and she is a bit off her food but craving salty rice crackers. She was very stressed about a music test on Monday, but that has been and gone and she was fine, so I don t know that it is a tension headache . She had her first (very light) period about 7 months ago, but has not had any since. Could it be her body gearing up to commence regular periods? Or should I be concerned? The temperature being normal seems to indicate no infection, but the symptoms are confusing......
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012