10 weeks pregnant, white patches on forehead, dry skin, chronic eczema, dark forehead skin. Treatment?

hi i m a 33 years old women high 165 cm weight 67 kg and i m around 10 weeks pregnant recently i had white pale patches on forehead and i don t know what cause them they are 3 spots above Eyebrow but the hair inside them still black and you can t see them clearly in sun light i m so worried i don t know what they are and if they related to pregnancy or not and also i have a very dry skin and a Chronic eczema on my hands and my face but those spots not itchy or red they are just lighter than other skin and my forehead is darker than my whole face so please help me with any information i m realy depressed and down because i think about those spots all the time . thank you
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012