10 weeks pregnant, spotting. Ultrasound done, shows 4 weeks, 6 days pregnant, no embryo seen. Did I have a miscarriage?

I am supposed to be 10 weeks pregnant based on my LMP (14 April 2012). Went for a transvaginal ultrasound today due to spotting and result says I am 4weeks 6 days pregnant based on 15.2 mm gestational sac and a yolk sac of 5.3 mm. Sadly, no embryo was seen. Am I pregnant or did I already lose my baby, the reason that no embryo was seen? I am having light spotting but no cramps at all.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012