10 weeks pregnant, lot of saliva formation in mouth. Reason and ways to stop?

hello! I just have a question for you, I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. And I have A LOT of saliva in my mouth...and its always watery. I am always spitting cause their is so much. And its driving me crazy, I don t know what to do. Please help me. What can I do to make it stop? And when will it stop? And what is causeing it? Thank you :-)
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
there is no direct link with pregnancy,you may get nausea ,i suggest that you take tab limcee and becosule forte