10 weeks pregnant and having acidic taste in throat with nausea

Hi doctor, I am 10 weeks pregnant now and having an acidic taste in my throat and it leads to nausea . I feel it almost all day except the time of eating. Now gastric problem along with constipation(occasionally) also arised. It irritates me and I am feeling totally uncomfortable. When I told my doctor about it she told it is all common. Kindly provide me some remedies especially for the taste change and nausea. I am advised to have only folic acid tablet.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011