10 weeks pregnant. Wanted to abort the child, took norethisterone. Any harmful effects on foetus?

Hi, I m 30 yrs now. Im took norethisterone for ten days to abort my baby. The pills describe by my doctor. I don t know at that time i m already 6 weeks pregnancy. I already met 3 gynecologist and have ultra sound . one gynae advised me to abort the baby because he said norethisterone will harm the baby especially the brain. 2 of them advised me to keep the baby because from their opinion it will not harm the baby. i m confuse. right now my pregnancy is 10 weeks. please give me you advice since i m decided to keep the baby. what is the affect of keeping the baby? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012