10 mth old, height less than 5th% and weight at 10th%. Not able to sit, support weight. Knees swollen. Breastfed. Reason?

I am working on a case study for nursing school, and cannot seem to figure out what endocrine disorder this child has. Would you be able to help me? Problem: A 10 month old African American male infant was referred to you for evaluation for failure to thrive. The baby was a product of a full term normal delivery. At birth he weighed 7 lbs 14 oz. (50th %) and his length was 20” (50th %). At the present time the height is less than the 5th % and weight is at 10th %. The mother is a nurse who has been breast-feeding this baby with minimal solid food. Physical Examination: Baby is not sitting or supporting his weight, and is crying all the time as if he is hungry. Both his knee joints appear to be somewhat swollen. Apart from that his physical examination is unremarkable.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012