10 moths baby with raised levels of ast and alt liver enzymes. What these enzyme levels suggest ?

Please help. My ten month old baby son is having continued regular blood tests due to raised levels of ast and alt liver enzymes. What do these reflect? He started to have blood tests done when he was having some fit-like episodes during crying at 2-4 months old. He has not had those episodes since. He then had some tests done following a non-blanching leg rash at nearly 6 months. They showed raised levels of ast and alt. The rash went with ointment within 48 hrs. He has continued to have these blood tests and be examined by a paedeatrician. In March AST was 95 and in May AST was 64. In May, ALT was 31 and gamma GT was 13. Please can you help explain. The paedeatrician says he is very healthy and developing well. He is a very sharp, happy and adventurous baby. We would like to know what these enzyme levels are suggesting in a baby.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011