10 months old suffering from ear infection,taking antibiotics but not satisfied with the treatment

10 month old high temp , not eating and the runs hi my daughter has not been well now for 4 weeks now she is 10 months old. I took her to the doctors a couple of weeks ago and they said she had an ear infection and a virus. they gave her antibiotics for her ears, she developed really bad acid poo s which burnt her bum which blistered within seconds! I finally took her back to the doctors 3 days ago as she was still is not right, poking her ears and not eating. the doctors said her ears are sore inside but gave her nothing and just said keep an eye on her! she has been running a temp of 38-38.9 for 2 days. I am a little worried as the doctor said she was fine but she certainly does not look it. her eyes are all grey she has the runs and not eating at all. what do I do as this cant go on for much longer.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011