10 months old having green color stool

my baby is 10 month years old and have a green stool color easpecialy when drink milk ( matirna )what reason?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
The green color stool is no reason for a panic alarm and this is usually considered to be in response to any form of dietary changes specially in the babies. This could be related to the rapid transit of the milk after intake within the large intestine with less time for absorption which typically gives the bile stained green colored stools. Consult with your physician regarding this, so appropriate milk formula can be substituted which can suit your baby's dietary intake. Hope this will help. Regards.